Thursday 13 January 2011

Publishing

For the publishing of my magazine i have chosen a company called International Publishing Corporation, or otherwise known as IPC Media. I think this would be an appropriate organisation to use for the publishing of my magazine as it states that it is "the UK's leading consumer magazine publisher". IPC Media produces over 60 iconic media brands. The company currently publish magazines such as InStyle, Marie Claire, Nuts, Look and NME. I think as NME use this organisation it is also a wise choice of publisher down to the fact that some of the inspirational pieces i have researched have in fact been the NME magazine. 


As IPC appear to be a worldwide recognised company i think this is an extreme bonus for my magazine. This is down to the fact that it could fall into the same category as other best selling magazines such as NME. So therefore i should think that by using such a popular company my own work will be boosted from this and also gain much more popularity within it's own category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment