Friday 21 January 2011

Mock Up Covers



As the two mock ups i have created for my magazine are very simplistic i feel that they would need many elements changing when creating my real piece. As you can see i have experimented with two different ideas i am considering for the masthead. After receiving a small amount of feedback i feel that the second masthead will work better with the magazine and the image i am attempting to portray to my audience. Although, i have realised that the image i will be using on the front on my magazine will be more along the lines of the first mock up you can see as i have decided that i would like slightly more clothing to feature. I will do this by using a shot that is positioned slightly further away rather than close up like you can see on mock up number 2. Taking the rule of three into consideration i feel that the coverlines will need to be based more in the centre of the page whilst my artist is making eye contact in the first section of the page. I have realised by doing my mock ups i do not want my page to look busy or over crowded with information but will be using 2 more coverlines as well as the one relating to my featuring artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment