Thursday 16 December 2010

Moodboard



This is a moodboard i have created in attempt to try and some up some of the ideas i have for my magazine. I have included several artists which all fall under the indie, rock or alternative genre. The photos that you can see in the moodboard are ones which  have been highly inspired by. Following on from the alternative, indie or rock genre of music i would like an artist similiar to feature on the front of my magazine. As you can see i did not feature many bands within my moodboard due to the fact my ideas have moved away from featuring a band on the front cover of my magazine. I think i would much prefer a solo artist for the reason that i am able to focus on one particular look that will be affective when viewed by my audience.

I have included several magazine logos that are created at present. They all appear to pick to a black, red or white colour scheme which is something i have found common in indie/alternative magazines. Therefore i think to continue this scheme would be something that is thoroughly effective. I would like my logo to be bold, and of a slightly ornamental font, rather than something plain, and this would be to give the magazine a much more edgy effect.

Lastly i have also included a couple of magazine covers. I have decided to include this on my thoughts of a magazine as i very much enjoy the colours and the simple, but effective layout and use of layers. These are something that i may choose to take inspriration from when creating my own magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff Abbi

    If you want to turn this into a full length animoto use the following details

    username: lutterworthmedia6@gmail.com

    password: lutterw0rthmed1a6

    ReplyDelete